I have been drawing zentangles for several months now... mostly for myself, or for the odd note card or gift.
I found some card stock that was bookmark size and I decided to make bookmarks. Then came the next thought. What if I left them in random places for people to find them?
And the next thought... What if I could track where the bookmarks end up?
And so was born the Random Bookmark Project.
Approximately 30 bookmarks will be launched in different parts of the world. When people find them, they are invited to send a note either on twitter @random_bookmark or email: bookmarkstories@gmail.com
I will collect the responses and post them on a blog.
Would you like to launch a bookmard in your corner of the world? Please let me know at: bookmarkstories@gmail.com and I will send one or two to you.
What to do if you find a bookmark?
1- Smile
2- Let us know where you find it, how, where you live, how your day was when you found it, etc. You can also take your picture with the bookmark. Post this on the twitter feed or email at address above.
3- Enjoy the bookmark for a few days and then relaunch it. Leave it somewhere for someone to find. Suggested places, but not limited to:
- libraries, waiting rooms, coffee shops, buses.
- or secretly give it to someone who needs a lift or a smile (put it on their desk, or in their book) but make sure it is given anonymously.
- take it with you on a trip and launch it in another city or country.
HAVE FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment